FINIS Training Fins: FINIS Z2 Gold Zoomers Training Fins
The short blade FINIS Z2 Gold Zoomers® training fin encourages shorter and faster kicks while experiencing propulsion through the water. The comfortable fit of natural rubber creates a soft and secure fit and inhibits hyperflexion. The fluid separator on top of the FINIS training fin allows the foot to easily slice through the water while reducing fatigue on the down kick and quads. The flex box on the bottom of the FINIS training fin helps catch water on the up kick, targeting and strengthening hamstrings and glutes.
Features of the FINIS training fins:
- Comfortable full foot pocket.
- Fin design inhibits hyper flexion.
- Offers more propulsion than other Finis fin models.
- Short Blade: Promotes shorter and faster kicks.
- Smaller blades make legs work harder without overloading the muscles.
- Fitness Oriented Fin: Increase leg strength and builds cardiovascular conditioning.
- Fluid Separator: Allows the foot to easily slice through the water.
- Flex Box: Catches water on the up kick, targeting and strengthening hamstrings and glutes.
- Closed Heel Design: Creates a soft and secure fit and inhibits hyperflexion.
- 100% Natural Rubber.
- Fins do not float.