Ready for incredible speed and comfort? The Jaked J11 Water Zero Kneeskin Tech Suit Swimsuit acts as a second skin to let you focus on nothing else but your race. The hydrophobic coating provides long-lasting water-repellence for exceptional performance in the water.
J11 Water Zero Features
- Made from a two-way stretch fabric with perfect coverage.
- Unlined for direct contact with the athlete’s skin.
- Exclusive treatment and cutting-edge technology makes the fabric ultra water repellent.
- Water-repellent swimsuit forms a real barrier against the water, which remains on the surface as water bubbles that can be seen by the naked eye.
- Outer surface features distinctive, shiny finish.
- Maximum stretch and superior comfort for the ultimate performance stroke after stroke
- Minimizes the drag factor.
- Drastic reduction in stroke turbulence.
- Creates a film of water across the surface of the swimsuit over the athlete’s body so it glides through the water.
- Hydrophobic Finish
- Exclusive finishing system is generated and applied.
- State of the art water-repellent properties that take their non-wetting capacity to new levels.
- This treatment enables the angle of contact between the water molecules and the fabric to reach 90 to 120 degrees.
- The result: maximum repellent interaction between the water and the swimsuit.
- The “Acquasuacqua” Effect
- Jaked fabrics undergo special water-repellent treatments to repel water as they come into contact with the fabric so they stay on the surface and slide over the swimsuit.
- Creates a film of water on the surface of the swimsuit, sealing the athlete’s body so it glides through the water.
- Neck-to-knee design.
- Open back.